BENEFITING CHILDREN WITH AUTISM AND THEIR FAMILIES IN WV
SATURDAY, 11 FEB AT 6PM
1 VALLEY PARK DR.
HURRICANE, WV 25526
You’re invited to attend the 2nd Annual CARES Gala February 11th at Valley Park Conference Center in Hurricane. Join us in celebrating our donors and volunteers who continually strive to help us achieve our mission!
Help Community Autism Resources and Education Systems increases access to evidence-based services while providing education, advocacy, and community outreach to empower West Virginia children on the autism spectrum and their families.
All funds raised go toward CARES monthly family programs, advocacy and education for caregivers, and training therapy providers for our area.
CARES Gala will begin at 6pm for Cocktail Hour and Opening of the Silent Auction bidding and Wine Pull. Dinner will be served at 7pm followed by our Donor and Volunteer Appreciation Awards. Following awards, the party will start with Bravo Live DJ and dancing!
What your ticket includes:
– 2 drink tickets (beer and wine)
– Plated Dinner of Steak Fillet and Salmon by Fireside Grill
– Dessert Buffet by Sweet Mama’s Bakery
– 360 degrees video booth
– DJ and Dancing!
- Monthly family outreach events that turn community spaces into sensory-sensitive, judgement-free family events
- Weekly summer social opportunities for autistic children to build community and have fun
- A Family Support Specialist who provides information and resources, emotional support, educational advocacy, and coaching
- Workshops and training for families and autism service providers by local and national experts
- Scholarships for caregiver training
We want to hear from you! Contact us directly or use the form and we will reach out!